Resources developed from our Faciliators Network.
- VIDEO | Who Dialogues? (and when and where and how?)
- How Can We Address Human Trafficking
- How Can People From Different Cultures Unite To Make Sense of Our World?
Sex trafficking is escalating with the expanding number of refugees crossing borders because of war, poverty and climate change.
Click here for info on this epidemic
Explore our work on: Human Trafficking
and Advocacy for Women
Look for our summer picnic to be announced - View a photo gallery of last year's picnic here.
- Wednesday September 21
- Wednesday October 19
- Wednesday November 16
- Indigenous Women and Climate Change forum at the UN during Earth Week
- Continuing Conversation Regarding Refugees and Immigrants | June 15
- The Role of Dialogue in Accepting Refugees into our Communities | March 17 2016
- Shared Responsibility for Decreasing Environmental Impact | April 14 2016
- What is Your Ecological Footprint? | March 15 2016
- February 24 2016 | Dialogue with Urban Permaculture Designer Greg Todd's video